Saturday 24 December 2016

Merry Christmas & "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel"


        Merry Christmas!

        It has been a season of somewhat infrequent blog posts on here, but I wanted to make sure that I wished everyone a Merry Christmas as we celebrate the birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ.   In past Christmases I have done a series of Advent posts looking at different Christmas carols and hymns. This year I could not put the time into something like that, so if you want to read previous years posts click HERE.

        Instead, this year I have spent time composing an arrangement of one of my dearly loved Advent hymns for piano.  Thus, below is a recording of my arrangement of "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel".  It is one of my favourite Christmas hymns. I hope you enjoy it!


        Merry Christmas and may you all have a Happy New Year!

                                             ~ William A. Moore


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful arrangement, William! "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel" is one of my favorite Christmas Hymns, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! That's probably one of the most beautiful arrangements of O Come, O Come Emmanuel I've heard. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gloria. Merry Christmas to you as well!

      Delete

Please feel free to respond below regarding this post!